Friday, January 22, 2010

The Giraffe Telephone Law

It is illegal to tie your giraffe to a telephone pole.

You know that this one is there only in response to one dude who owned a giraffe and the shopowner who's store unfortunately lived right behind a telephone pole. I like to think that the giraffe owner's name is Jerry and that the conversation went something like this:

SHOPOWNER: Jerry! For the last time, don't tie that fucking giraffe to that telephone pole.
JERRY: Yo, it's a free country asshole... I can tie this giraffe anywhere I want!
SO: Not in front of my store!
JERRY: Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?
SO: (reaching for telephone book to look up the Vermont State Court) Oh, you'll see asshole... you'll see.

1 comment:

  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! 0800 mobile numbers

    ReplyDelete